What to do list (Updated 10/23/13)

Mar 25, 2013
Gamertag
Teh Wingless
Re: What to do list

I'm trying to test for bugs at the moment, so far I only really see things that are mentioned in this thread already. Site looks like it is coming along swimmingly.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

Having our own teamspeak is not an impossibility, I will talk to people I know and see if I can get something worked out.

Mar 26, 2013
Gamertag
GameCreat0r

Player Stats
-Change format for which the server tool spits out the information. (preferably using data-tables).
I wanna help with the servertool. I have already worked on it for a while and I had plans for it, wich I haven't followed up on yet since I thought it wasn't worth the effort if Halo 2 shuts down. I already fixed the playerstats as they were ment to be according to JohnnyBlaz's format but if you guys can describe me how you want it to output I can try and make that happen.

Also maybe someone else can help me realize the other plans I had for the servertool, but first things first.

supersniper

The lost soul
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper

GCreat0r said:
Player Stats
-Change format for which the server tool spits out the information. (preferably using data-tables).
I wanna help with the servertool. I have already worked on it for a while and I had plans for it, wich I haven't followed up on yet since I thought it wasn't worth the effort if Halo 2 shuts down. I already fixed the playerstats as they were ment to be according to JohnnyBlaz's format but if you guys can describe me how you want it to output I can try and make that happen.

Also maybe someone else can help me realize the other plans I had for the servertool, but first things first.
johnyblaz's "player stats" was a joke compared to what we have planned. but if you'd like to help talk with kant about it.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
killamohnjorrow

Any update on where the project is at? I check the forums everday but there is never any updates or anything :(. I know it must be hard doing all this but I am starting to check the website less often, I visit halorank.com and they have something going there that has ranks just like whta you guys are trying to do for halo 1 pc, maybe you could get some ideas from that?

Kantanomo

Dev
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

Yeah, we have been slow on the updates BUUTTT.......

There may be a little surprise tonight