divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
may the Dev's have mercy on your soul lol
Scooter felt bad tho and tried to get you to stop politely from the bit of the video that I watched
tho you don't speak english so I'll repost this in spanish

divine1gore

Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
0:59 en el primer video puedo ver claramente el doble toque de salto en el aire, es decir, un vuelo desde un entrenador o desde un ensamblaje.

que el Dev tenga misericordia en tu alma jajaja Scooter se sintió mal y trató de hacer que te detuvieras cortésmente de la parte del video que vi. aunque no hablas inglés, así que volveré a publicar esto en español

divine1gore

Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
Since eventually staff will filter on here does the "No Cheating in Online" pop up display according to region i.e. if I set my game to spanish will it be in spanish? just wanna make sure this guy was fully aware of the warnings. I will go test myself tho and edit this post accordingly

Jan 31, 2019
Gamertag
SrFenixPro
en el primer video Puedo ver claramente que haces doble salto en la mitad del aire, es decir, un vuelo desde un entrenador o desde una asamblea

Estaba tratando de llegar a donde estaba el otro que estaba grabando ya que no sé cómo llegó allí.
pero nunca pude llegar a donde estaba el otro chico
Cómo está el video y por eso me sancionan a mí. ya los demás que estaban a mi lado ????
Por mi parte no veo ningún salto doble o triple

Apr 10, 2019
Gamertag
Aefygral
Dude this is the dude I was trying to show the devs to but they kept telling me to get out and shut up or post, before I could even post though they’re already telling me to get out and shut up. How valiant of your effort here I say.

Oct 26, 2018
Dude this is the dude I was trying to show the devs to but they kept telling me to get out and shut up or post, before I could even post though they’re already telling me to get out and shut up. How valiant of your effort here I say.
You were probably talking the reports channel.