ZRTR00KI0 bot

Aug 4, 2018
Gamertag
Veritas
There is an account named ZRTR00KI0 (some of those characters may be incorrect) that sits AFK in the MLG Dedi 3 (Snipers on Lockout) server indefinitely. I do not know what the purpose of this account is, but I suspect it is a bot of some sort that could be gathering data or mining bitcoin if possible. I have seen this account sit AFK for several days now, which prompted me to make this post. I played 3 games and took screenshots after the fact showing no shots fired by this "player" (other screenshot in next post) -
ZRT bot 1(no shots fired).png
ZRT bot 2(no shots fired).png

Aug 4, 2018
Gamertag
Veritas
ZRT bot 3(no shots fired).png
As you can see he was AFK all 3 of these matches. I hope something can be done about this as his presence in every game is unsettling, and at the very least he takes up a spot in the most popular sever on H2.

Sorry if this was not the right place to post this, first time posting on these forums.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
it's not a bot. it's some moron that joins and goes afk, that's why the btb servers have afk kick

Aug 4, 2018
Gamertag
Veritas
show me his deaths, show me player killed by
I closed the game to make this post, so I don't have the post game report anymore, sorry.
it's not a bot. it's some moron that joins and goes afk, that's why the btb servers have afk kick
He never leaves though. Like I said, it's been days that I have seen this player not move or shoot at all. You would think if he wanted to stay AFK so he could have a spot to play whenever he wants, he would eventually, you know, play. But he doesn't.

He's on that server right now, go check it out.

Aug 4, 2018
Gamertag
Veritas
Also just as an aside I should mention that the screenshots I posted are from consecutive games. I played all 3 back to back to show that he was AFK the whole time.