If you have Halo 2 installed, all you need to do is run the Cartographer mod installer, verify install location, then run Halo 2 and create your account in-game.
If you don't have Halo 2 installed,
- Please purchase the game, and install it. After a successful install, you may then run the Cartographer mod installer.
- If you have trouble installing your purchased game, you can try downloading the Full Game Installer + Mod If you have download/file integrity issues, try using the torrent link.
- Extract the contents of the zip file and run h2pc_setup_1.8.1.exe
- Choose your desired install location, please note that game files must not be moved after install
- It may appear that the installer is frozen, please be patient and wait for the install to finish
- Once setup is complete, run the game
All logins are now done in-game, no more external launcher. Accounts made in game are separate from this forum website, halo2.online. Game account recovery can be found here.
- Create account in game, you will need to verify your account via email. Confirmation emails are usually sent instantly, please check your spam folder.
- Once email is verified, go back in game and login. If the button says "Dont Remember Me," that means your info will be remembered
- If you see Status: Online in the top right corner, you have logged in successfully
- After logging in, create a game profile which stores your appearance and other settings.
- For other settings such as Field of View, Raw mouse input, and more, click the "Cartographer" tab on the home screen or hit the "Home" key on your keyboard in game.
- Select the “Network” option on the main menu to join a game.
If you have any issues/questions, please read the FAQ page first, and the Features post
See you on the battlefield, Spartan.