Custom Vehicle Mods Research

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
This is an alternative method to make custom vehicles without tag editing (by poking (not using assembly or ambiguous but by telling the game to create this instead that))
This has not been tested over network yet but may sync because the game itself created these obj (hope)

Here is a demonstration of the current progress in this research

The wraith turret hog is now in action and is ready to clear all the covenant :rofl:

Attachments

PNill

Lead Dev
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
If this doesn't sync currently we can force it to sync by adding a hook handler behind create_object_placement_data and then replacing objects based on their datums, once I get project cartographer to export to LUA it would make it even easier for players to do this via scripting without external tools.

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
PNill said:
If this doesn't sync currently we can force it to sync by adding a hook handler behind create_object_placement_data and then replacing objects based on their datums, once I get project cartographer to export to LUA it would make it even easier for players to do this via scripting without external tools.
This seems a better idea hope it comes out soon
I used up Ida to change the value of address which the create function (perhaps might be) pointed to while spawning the dynamic game objects so I think it has nmuch chances to sync
Still I don't know how to execute that function by my wish and so I got wait everything something pop ups ingame