Halo 2 for Mac download?

Jun 6, 2015
West Swindon
www.halo2vista.com
Gamertag
AudibleImp
Hey guys AudibleImp here,

I have a good friend who really enjoys Halo 2 but he himself does not have a copy of the game. We tried looking for Halo 2 for Mac by nothing came up. Can you mod a working version for him please as he will be very grateful.

May 14, 2013
Gamertag
kirby 422
WINE can partially run it on last years version; it may work better now (Or, in rare situations, worse.. I've only ever seen that once, and it was an application that only worked on a single development build around 6 or 7 years ago; no earlier or later builds would run the app).
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=8117&iTestingId=85899

In the past, when I was looking to install WINE on someones Mac for them, I didn't see any precompiled binarys though, so he'll probably have to compile one himself (They have a partnership with some Mac app developer, so they would prefer people go grab the program their sponsor has, which is based around WINE)

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
It actually should work perfectly with WINE and CrossOver now that XLive is disabled with our mod ;).