Is it dead?

Apr 9, 2014
Everett, WA
Gamertag
AnonFriction
So with GFWL going down in June and Gamespy shutting down next month is Halo dead on pc? I'm sure people have probably found other ways to host servers for halo 1 but is there anything we can do about Halo 2? :(

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Umm, at this point in time the new CEO the guy that goes by "P3" which is also his gamertag (apparently) at Microsoft, says they are retracting their statements about giving up on GFWL PC gaming... So they are also going to be releasing some patch or a new GFWL or something .... not quite sure, but it actually may not go down... lol

Apr 9, 2014
Everett, WA
Gamertag
AnonFriction
That's awesome I had no idea they said that :D Hopefully it doesn't die, I'd hate for one of my favorite games to just not be playable online. Thanks for the Info!

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
killamohnjorrow
| SCRAPY | said:
Umm, at this point in time the new CEO the guy that goes by "P3" which is also his gamertag (apparently) at Microsoft, says they are retracting their statements about giving up on GFWL PC gaming... So they are also going to be releasing some patch or a new GFWL or something .... not quite sure, but it actually may not go down... lol

Source?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
They might scrap G4WL, but they still want what they always wanted; Xbox Live on the PC, the Phone, the Tablet. So they might re-brand Xbox Live on the PC again, this time they would be wiser to call it just Live or Xbox Live instead of Games for Windows Live.