mod request: bots

Feb 8, 2017
florida U.S
Gamertag
hemonecrophagia
back when I had halo 2 for xbox, there was a glitch with multiplayer I would experience now and again where I would be playing with bots on multiplayer maps, I later learned a lot of gamer's referred to them as ghosts at the time(or something like that at least). anyway from seeing it happen firsthand back on xbox, it stands to reason whatever left over bit was causing this would maybe be left over in it's pc counterpart right? I would like to see a mod that would utilize this leftover bit, and let players have some fun on the maps whenever they are having a bad connection, or just need some fill in players until people join into a map.

Feb 8, 2017
florida U.S
Gamertag
hemonecrophagia
that's weird because I wasn't in an online game during those few times, it was just me and my brother in split-screen. so that means 'ghost" wasn't the name for them then? oh well... all that would really happen would be me and my bro would play offline in split-screen, and then some random spartan would pop up with a randomly generated name, and start shooting at us, this was if we played ffa slayer, it was weird because it would happen about every 30 , matches, I have no proof of this by the way, we were kinda too poor at the time to own cameras, so we never made you-tube posts, and were also noobs when it came to forum's. the spartan was always yellow , and remember we were in offline mode at the time. so no one would've been able to join with there being no connection. the first time it happened we thought it was just part of the game. im hoping we werent the only ones to experience this.