Project Brute Takeback

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Title: Project Brute Takeback
Release: (null)
Author: Sod
Description: A reverse engineer of the map 08a_deltacliffs.

PBT is a reverse engineer of the map 08a_deltacliffs, otherwise known as "Uprising". This mod allows you to play as a Brute during the beginning of the Great Schism. In this mod you'll fight alongside - Brutes, Jackals, Buggers and (Deacons - devoted to the cause) Grunts. You'll be faced by the mighty Elites, alongside them are Grunts and Hunters.

This mod aims to give a revitalisation of the classic Halo 2 campaign and give it a twist. The level is, as a whole, more difficult than the regular campaign level, as some squads of enemies are unbalanced. An example of this imbalance is the 'Radioactive Squad' that consists of Hunters and Heavy Grunts wielding fuel-rods.

If people want, they can play this map before release to find any bugs or game breaking issues with the map. It would help a lot with the process of perfecting this mod - just leave a comment or PM me and I'll give you a link to the download for the pre-release version.
Some things may change between now and release. Expect this mod at the end of July/early August.

Media:
Youtube Channel - Subscribe for footage and updates - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRNVta ... 1PjNu_eMpA
Follow my profile or add me as a friend for updates on here.

Attachments