"Rtz Banda xTz" hack

Aug 25, 2017
Hello I am [Rtz] Band xTZ I want to clarify that I did not use hack in that game, we can appreciate in the video that NukeULater had under his shield and we all know that a shot in the head dies one, from beforehand I ask of the attentive way As I can play again because I do not do any of these acts.

NukeULater

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Mar 20, 2016
Gamertag
NukeULater6558
best reply yet so far, you didn't even spell your in-game name properly, and thats obviously a hack,the sideshoot on me after you kill the other player is obvious, so better apologize for hacking and take the 1 week ban or so

Aug 25, 2017
best reply yet so far, you didn't even spell your in-game name properly, and thats obviously a hack,the sideshoot on me after you kill the other player is obvious, so better apologize for hacking and take the 1 week ban or so
Look stop failing false is not my fault you have stood still but as you like if it's amboit ahead I just know it was not ...

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Alright.....example what's happening between 0:01-0:02 after the first kill. "NukeULater had under his shield and we all know that a shot in the head dies one." That was after the event of the bot/snap of shots. during 0:01-0:02. *Not sure if google translator is starting to kill itself right now.