Sidewinder

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Anyone still around that can make sidewinder? with snowy conditions and with cool new weapons??? lol my editor keeps crashing -_-

(maybe also make four bases???? two maps- original and one with four bases with an interesting middle playing field???)

Mar 15, 2013
I had done a sandy desert version called Windward. Not sure if you remember that one. I can give it a go and see what I can come up with. I'm assuming you would like to see an updated Sidewinder, similar to my Icefields map? Or did you want it exact in every way, with just 2 additional bases added?

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
what ever you want Twin :) lol i liked the snowy stuff you have done that is really cool lol

your work is awesome sauce :)

i would love to get back into map making but the map maker keeps on crashing and no matter what i try or do it crashes lol i guess it has something to do with windows or something is missing lol but ill try sometime in the future or something. but yeah that would be great if you could make something cool and awesome one more time lol :)

Mar 15, 2013
Well your in luck! As we speak im running lightmapping on the very first flood theme map. I went all out for this one. Marine corpses tied up with bloody bone restraints, flood and human blood splayters everywhere. Even a nice brownish spore weather and flood howling as ambient sounds. But thats coming soon.

As for now i'll start working a raw layout for the updated sidewinder. Look for some wip shots in the next few days. If you have a working copy of 3ds max 7, i would love to do a colaberation on the bsp work.