Suspisions...

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
soo a few days back I met 2 guys... <tsquared> and keiko

I asked if they were legit, they said yes, and so did the other players...I was a bit skeptical about it, but didn't bother much and just played. So the game ended, and the next game everyone left except Keiko, <tsquared> and I, and Keiko said he'd show me something cool, it was actually just rapid fire...sooo I left and never played with em again...

and today/tonight this new guys appears, going by the name 'ask anarchy' with insane sniper kills...almost kills with every shot at any distance.

and I've notice one thing about each of these players, is that they all have the same white colored emblem, and a white colored background. Coincidence maybe? I don't think so.

anyways watch out for this mofo... -.-

*and no video proof...macs not fast enough... :(

Attachments

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
the tsquared name is name hacker i belive could be wrong tho and maybe that was anarchy? who is real good player/ pro status

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
[hidden]anarchy is fine, keiko is fine, tsquared......... highly doubt it was really the real tsquared... as he has moved on to like halo 4 etc... since he is apart of MLG Major League Gaming. wouldn't know who it was unless you checked your recent players list*

there are a lot of good players out there, so dont pull a noob and call hax 24/7 like some people around the h2v community. it just ruins the game and the mood for a lot of people, just look at the population of the game... its pretty much dead because of it lol so next time vid/pics or it didnt happen regardless if you or someone is an admin. we'll and ya'll be needing full 100% legit proof and no sorry excuse of a sight jacking video unless yeah it clearly shows haxzoring lol because the sight jacking issue has come up in the past and caused nothing but drama and many other things...[/hidden]