Any old school guys still playing?

bunz

Members
Nov 26, 2017
Gamertag
AsK Bunz
Hey,

Stumpled upon some Halo montages on youtube and remembered how I spent my most memorable gaming days playing this game. Any old school guys from 07-10 still actively playing? Would love to play a game or 2 with some of the guy from back in the day.

Also for those who remember me, now living in Finland so no problem with me lagging all over the place heh

Cheers,
AsK Bunz/iEatBunnys/Fogatro/MKisTheWay (can't remember any other gamertags :p)

Dec 18, 2017
Gamertag
best_halo
Hey,

Stumpled upon some Halo montages on youtube and remembered how I spent my most memorable gaming days playing this game. Any old school guys from 07-10 still actively playing? Would love to play a game or 2 with some of the guy from back in the day.

Also for those who remember me, now living in Finland so no problem with me lagging all over the place heh

Cheers,
just started

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
I'm sure there's a few old people around; Everyone's a bit more active on the Discord than the forums though.

Jan 27, 2018
Hey,

Cheers,
Don't mean to graverob this post but started in the end of 05 beginning of 06. I was a real little kid. Been through every Halo and Halo 2 will always be my favorite.

Would love to play with ya.

Feb 12, 2018
Boise, ID
Gamertag
Zahti
Just got signed up yesterday, played very heavily from 05-09 - don't recognize anyones tags in here yet though - would be sick to reconnect with old friends.

Squab5050 / xGoDx Squab2 / xI DEC3PTION Ix / i aM abSoRb

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
I used to play Halo 2 every day after school, but I never got to experience online back then. Most of my time was spent just fucking around in custom games like trying to open the yellow gate on Headlong, or launching myself out of the map using a flipped banshee and a rocket launcher.

Mar 4, 2018
Played since christmas 04 when I got my first xbox and this game. Don't know why I bought other games. Played up until the last day it was online. Feels good to be back in Halo 2 again.

Mar 6, 2018
Im an old school guy. But I assume you mean old school PC because most people playing at least were old school Xbox live players. This feels like the old school perfectly when playing some ole fashioned 1 flag CTF, just if only spawn times could just be corrected, spawn times way too short on most servers compared to OG H2 matchmaking spawn times.