Bitmap Restrictions?

Mar 15, 2013
I have messaged Kant already about this, but I wanted to know more from the community. In the H2V MM guide they provided, the porters state that we "CAN" use "Interface" type bitmaps for our map shots. But as we all found out, using "Interface" types results in blacklisting our map from being seen or recognized by the game. As of right now, the only way to get weapon counters from scratch working, is to either spend a whole lot of time making sure the Processed Pixel Data is a power of 2 after being ran thru Tool, or specify it as a "Interface" type, so tool will compile it without being a power 2.

My question is, has anyone ever found a workaround or heard of a workaround to allow Interface bitmaps to be used? I would have thought the new H2 Launcher we put out would do the trick, but it does not. it is still blacklisting maps that use them. Any suggestions?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Not sure, I know the map shots used to work then where patched out with the first update.

I tried including a custom one the other day (utilizing our new work-around) and the map loaded but I still could not see the map shot when selecting the map in-game. If the community controlled the server list and/or P2P LAN play (say over LAN) then users could play the game with an un-patched H2V, that way we could have the map shots work again, but its not a likely scenario.