Campaign - Post Cutscene Stutter

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
Vitagox
So this is a very odd issue, I tried Google and I searched the forums before hand, apologies if I missed a topic that had a solution, but I spent about thirty minutes looking and didn't find anyone with the same issue.

While playing campaign the game will run perfectly fine until a cutscene plays.

The cutscene will start fine, then it will be choppy and stutter. The gameplay will mirror this and even the main menu. The only solution I've found is to close the game and start it up again, which isn't really that enjoyable.

I have v-sync on. I have the limiter on. I am running borderless fullscreen.

I've also applied this to the campaign

https://www.xboxchaos.com/topic/3227-ha ... f-patches/

As like most of you I'm sure I've played it over and over and wanted to try something new, however if that is causing an issue I will return to vanilla.

Aug 14, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Campaign is buggy with Project Cartographer. It doesn't work well

Best bet is to remove cartographer and use GFWL
Yah wanna no wat iz dues? I already played.campaign so much when i was 2, now i am 18 and bored of it. So i have no reezon to conplaunz like this guyss.

Surry fur anyz typas, i was driving whial postin theis.

Dec 15, 2016
Gamertag
Vitagox
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Campaign is buggy with Project Cartographer. It doesn't work well

Best bet is to remove cartographer and use GFWL
Ah, that's unfortunate. Thank you for the reply, I may just not bother with the campaign then.

Aug 14, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
if you are in the h2pc discord server, there is a useful mod that you can use that will re-enable campaign to work at its best and remove everything. Highly recommend this
Hey i hang in Discord too. I make lots of friends!