Cannot Join ANY games

Apr 12, 2018
Gamertag
brendanB
Hello all! I recently downloaded this game and it's awesome and I'm really enjoying playing Halo 2 again for the first time in a while. However, I cannot join games on the servers. I have made an account. I go to "Network" and I see numerous games, but when I click on them and try to join, they all say "Unable to Join. You can't join this party. Please wait a moment and try again later." Any help would be much appreciated.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Make use Halo 2 is not being blocked by any firewall, antivirus, etc. I've even found that the serverlist is blank while connected to certain VPN providers. Also, try changing the base port in the file called "halo2config1.ini" which is found in %localappdata%/microsoft/halo 2 (paste this in your windows explorer URL bar)

Change the base port from 2000 to something random like 34754

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
Make use Halo 2 is not being blocked by any firewall, antivirus, etc. I've even found that the serverlist is blank while connected to certain VPN providers. Also, try changing the base port in the file called "halo2config1.ini" which is found in %localappdata%/microsoft/halo 2 (paste this in your windows explorer URL bar)

Change the base port from 2000 to something random like 34754
I write you here because I guess you have ignored my post. tweek ... I agree to have used rapid fire .... I use it against uncut fighter .... I accept my fault and I take responsibility ... I just want to play halo 2 again ... I miss it. I'm not going to go around the bush ... I just want a second chance.
Gryzzly

Stop ignoring me and talk to me. I want to play halo again 2