Desa_Shadow confessing to aimbotting

Aug 14, 2016
As i was playing i announced, "WHO THE FUCK IS AIMBOTTING?", then Desa_Shadow immediately responded me!

[BBvideo 800,490:u885nwco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vfGnD8ByE&feature=youtu.be[/BBvideo]

I request that an admin take appropiate action investigating this situation. I hope that Desa_Shadow does NOT get banned, i am just being a good citizen and reporting any possible evidence of hacking.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
please record proof, with just allegations there is nothing we can do against this.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Superhornet not sure if you have nothing better to do, but please only post here if you have proof. This confession is useless without evidences of the individual actually hacking or modding.

Jul 4, 2015
Gamertag
I Ph0eNiX I
Thank you for the post. Please keep in mind that confessions to hacking in words do nothing. We must physically see a player aimbotting to administer a ban. Please keep this in mind for next time.

Have a nice day,
Phoenix

Gracias por el post. Tenga en cuenta que las confesiones de hackear en palabras no hacen nada. Debemos ver físicamente a un jugador que apunta a administrar una prohibición. Tenga esto en cuenta para la próxima vez.

Que tengas un buen día,
Fénix

Aug 14, 2016
I'm sorry, it is just because all those murder crime shows like Cops and First 48 the cops bust the bad guy because they admit to doing it, even though there is no proof. I know now that the law of Project Cartographer of Halo 2 does not work like that! Next time i will only bust their asses if there is proof on CAMERA!

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Thanks for the tip, our staff should watch him if they see him ingame.

But next time let people know in the discord.