Get Unbanned Without Being Ridiculed

Otto

Members
Sep 7, 2017
Gamertag
IForget
Skip to the end for the instructions :)

Hi! I was banned quite a while back for hacking. Turns out, I wasn't hacking! The mods laughed at me and forced me to admit I was hacking. I didn't do it (because I wasn't hacking...). And quickly realized how easy it is to avoid a ban. Looking through these posts and the reactions they get from the mods are just sad. Intuitively, one would think that after someone says they will stop hacking and admits their crimes after being banned...they would stop, no? It's common sense. As of late, I've seen the "1 strike and you're out" policy taking place, even though the description of this particular forum deceives one into thinking they will get their account back if they confess their sins to the good-for-nothing, grammatically-challenged (honestly, it's a pet peeve and my goodness...the mods are illiterate), vacuous moderators.

Looking at Discord, it seems very apparent that this method isn't working too well for you guys, eh? Who would've thought! Someone messes up, does what you ask of them, and you all shrug. It doesn't take a genius to realize that once someone experiences this pathetic ridicule, they will research any methods they can to get back on the game and CONTINUE HACKING instead of behaving.

Want to get unbanned? Contact: [email protected]

Have a nice day! I look forward to reposting this.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
I'm gay now, can you please teach me how to fix this? I'm also illiterate

supersniper

The lost soul
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
look at this French vanilla pudding cup typing up an essay I didn't even read?! :')

All I read was "Get Unbanned Without Being Ridiculed" and I just about died :') :')

mills

Staff
May 10, 2017
hello, please help me get unbanned, I was banned for hacking, my ingame name is Rude_Yoshi