Got Banned and Probably Made Matters Worse--My Story

Aug 9, 2017
Gamertag
TGIJeFF
Welp, no shame now. I was gonna make up some cliche story about how I never realized how serious the community on here was, which is why I decided to experiment and use aimbot (well, technically, in all honesty that is true). Then, I made an account on this forum 9 days ago and was going to add to the story about how I took the time to implement punishment on myself because I noticed that after people posted on this thread, there would be a wait time to get back in. But, that would all be a lie as of now. That was the original plan, and if I had just stuck to it, I probably wouldn't have dug this hole. So, here it goes:

After getting banned, I created several accounts, and tried to change my IP several times to no avail. Never managed to connect to the server. It's difficult to assess this--seeing that only I am aware of my intentions--but, if I had managed to get multiplayer to work, I was not going to cheat anymore. I have deleted the aimbotting software and thensome. So, that is the full story. I feel very foolish about what I did and what I continued to do as explained above.

I'm not sure how the reaction to this will be. I would imagine in your minds, if I managed to somehow get on the server using the strategies I listed above, I obviously wouldn't be on here posting; I'd be secretive about it. Yet, here I am. I don't think I left a single aspect of the truth out of this post. I do miss having the privilege of using project cartographer for multiplayer and would be honored to get that privilege back if you gave me 1 last chance. I sincerely apologize for all of the actions I listed above. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers,
-TGIJeFF

Aug 9, 2017
Gamertag
TGIJeFF
Yepp, I'm an idiot. Figured telling the whole story was worth a try. I shouldn't have waited and just came clean about how I was using aimbot. Again, thanks for taking the time to read everything & getting back to me. I apologize for disrupting the community you have here by cheating. You live & you learn, I guess.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Well you realized you're stupid that a small improvement. At this point being with this game for years am not surprise by this anymore. Like Teddy said, "sucks". Have fun playing another free, thank you for playing Project Cartographer.