Himanshu01
Here is my new Modder.H2_Overrider.

[BBvideo 640,480:5wfcid4e]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5xhW9AG8Y[/BBvideo]

It is beta Testing..Not completed

Player Editor soon..
Zombie working(BETA)
Arms Races soon..
Demolition soon...

It has Coop and Real Time Editing Support for Both Halo 2 Vista and H2Server..

-It has Camera Fixes..(with shortcut Keys)
-Game Speed Shotcut added with in-game Status Suppport..
Edit :
Weapon Swapping is now fixed and ONLINE Syncable!
visit http://www.halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3564
Therefore Arms Race Gametype Mod is now online
visit http://www.halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3565#p7857

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
This tool then is for connection hosts, not client hosts when it comes to Halo 2.
Also other players won't see the weapon swapping sync unless they runs this app as well and switch to the exact same weapon or particle the connection host picked.
Only way to sync weapon switching universally without the other players input is to use the secondary fire slot (ie: grenades, plasma pistol overcharge, banshee bomb slot, warthog horn)

The reason why there is a syncing issue is because Halo 2 uses Peer 2 Peer connection.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
make an app for ppl to use like so and the apps can talk to host and switch so the ones using the app can see said weapon swaps/mods???? :) lol

but of course after using the app/s one should close halo and restart it before entering a server*** so server doesnt pick up the changes and call you a hacker***

Mar 15, 2013
You sure about that Kant? The sript system.sync in Halo 3-4 and thats p2p. Halo 2's script wasnt designed to operate with syncing by default. Thus the need to ise constant or static scripts to have both the server and client show the same results. So whats the dealio?

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
I'd just like to point out that this does suffer from the ip / gamertag displaying under the wrong player bug. When me, Himanshu and some other randoms were playing on servers hosted my me, it was apparent that after players left and rejoined that game, players ips became all muddled up. Unfortunately the app auto updates when i double click on a new player, so when i went to go back after everyone quit out and look at the last refresh i had, i didn't screenshot at least one of the players before i selected another player to look at their last ip.
Except for one time when Himan quit and another player was in the game but himan's gtag was showing instead of the other random player's. Note that the randoms last ip is what is shown, not himans which was something like 18*.***.***.*** (i cannot remember all of the digits).
So i believe the var for ipaddress and SGamertag (or is it GamerTag var, idk its soo hard to keep track) in Kants H2Memory become messed up when people leave the game.
Edit: and whose Emblem settings are those? Himanshu's or green...'s (the other guy).
Edit 2: Actually i cannot be sure if that was actually Himan in the game... >_<

Attachments

supersniper

The lost soul
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
supersniper said:
This tool then is for connection hosts, not client hosts when it comes to Halo 2.
Also other players won't see the weapon swapping sync unless they runs this app as well and switch to the exact same weapon or particle the connection host picked.
Only way to sync weapon switching universally without the other players input is to use the secondary fire slot (ie: grenades, plasma pistol overcharge, banshee bomb slot, warthog horn)

The reason why there is a syncing issue is because Halo 2 uses Peer 2 Peer connection.
Yes I'm sure because I've done these types of projectile swapping mods before? where you make an assault rifle shoot br shots, or a sniper shoot a tank shot. using programs like casca, ohack, or even the program I made with Codehrpo (which was supposed to be a halo 2 forge app) SALT

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Well i wanted to say u someting that wehn i checked my IP address with trainer and matched with the IP address what u have in the attachment Killer Chief........
Its MY IP Adress only not other guys lol....
108....... thats mine and the quit error would happen if u dont press refresh Button when someone Quits or Joins so remember to press it frequently(even if u have enabled auto refresh because Enabling auto refresh just refreshes the RIght hand side Tree view not the Left one lol -_-: )
FOr left one (means for Weapons and players)U have to click on Refresh Button and thats what i have made....... :)

So thats not the bug .. O then also the SGamertag maybe a bug i will see what i can do
Everything displaying in that is mine Status not Green...'s yup except the SGamertag which is his