H2V Ai Battle, is it possible?

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
This Youtube channel I came across, GameCheat13 creates Halo AI battles. I was wondering, is it even possible to create these on the Halo 2 Vista version?
Here's a video of a Halo 2 AI battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu5w9df4dIA
I would love to make these battles, just to mess around.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Ahhh I see, so he'd just get up to a certain part in the level and then just change the values etc.

Aug 20, 2015
Gamertag
guy298
I've stumbled across that guy's channel before, and he does these sort of ai battles in halo 3 as well. Does anyone know how he gets these custom maps on a console? Or does it just involve hardmodding or something?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Sod said:
Ahhh I see, so he'd just get up to a certain part in the level and then just change the values etc.
Yes, and you can change your initial spawn position, and the respawn position co-ordinates from the scenario tag as well, its in the same spot where you seet your starting weapons as well, its called Player Starting Profile & its sub-section Player Starting Locations. So you might be able to skip to a certain part of the level if you can find the right XYZ values. To find these XYZ values you either guess a little or you start with an existing placement that you know, like a Warthog that is always there, find its XYZ, then copy that over yours except move the X or Y just a tad so you do not spawn inside of the Warthog (or whatever asset is already in that position). If you have problems getting stuck in the ground you raise your Z a bit.

guy298 said:
I've stumbled across that guy's channel before, and he does these sort of ai battles in halo 3 as well. Does anyone know how he gets these custom maps on a console? Or does it just involve hardmodding or something?
Close to what you would do in this tutorial except you need a modded Xbox 360.
Make your own customized campaign scenarios