H2V Barrier Removal?

Mar 26, 2016
Gamertag
T3CHNIQUE
So I've been searching for a way to remove the barriers on multiplayer maps on Halo 2 Vista, but I haven't found any answers on how to do it...
I found tuts on how to do it on xbox, but the programs I currently have to edit maps on pc don't look the same...
I'm using Gravemind ATM, and If anyone could tell me what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate it. I'm still looking...

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Here are some apps that might help, pay no attention to the link's name ;)

Grape Van with free candy

Assembly is a pretty solid meta editor & real-time editor as well. I would recommend that over Gravemind for most usage scenarios.

Regarding the barriers; I've never tried to remove them but I do foresee issues if you tried to use them online, not sure they would sync as they are modified maps. Perhaps if it was done after the map was loaded via memory? Someone else here might know.

Another issue, removing the barrier could mess with the way the map works, however, I think that is more of a campaign issue.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Did you try assembly? because real time editing should work regardless, unless they have the wrong memory addresses assigned to the barrier variable.

Mar 26, 2016
Gamertag
T3CHNIQUE
I just cant find the right catagory/values to change... thought i had it, but it crashed the game when i poke'd... lol
Most likely I'm changing the wrong info... That's why I was hoping someone already knew how, and could save me the hassle of trial, and error.

--- IF ONLY HALO 2 EDITORS HAD THE SIMPLE SDDT TAG ---