Hackusations

J2.

Members
Mar 23, 2013
A Redhead's Large Breasts
Gamertag
End J2
[BBvideo 560,340:1c4nplfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC3w5Ryo_Hw[/BBvideo]

This Kid was golden. Basically joined my game i was hosting and called me a hacker and challenged me to a 1v1. These were the results.

But honestly every time I get on h2v i get called a hacker. Even when i'm hosting the game i'm still a hacker. Idiots.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
lol wish i thought of getting screencap Honeyoat yesterday accused me of hacks lol me hahahahaha and said they had proof of me cheating told them id love to see this cause it aint me....its called having ur good games lol

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
Need moar proof.

Either screencap or you're as bad as they are.

Also, if you feel like being super awesome please write down their gamertags at the bottom of you're posts after the immage(s) so I don't have to type them out.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
wouldnt say we are bad as they are lol not calling them cheatrs just calling them idiots for accusing me when i have never cheated in a online game im just as noobish as them wen i forget i can screencap but usually dont have need to so forget because im a deep stoner lol just realized twitch was venusaur ha lol cool

Bagel

Members
Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
SiC GrubXer0 said:
Oh boy, expect to see a lot of screen shots from me.
says the one who went around crashing every ones sevrer or custom game -_- srry but that was annoying
and stupid.

Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
clunki#stwheel said:
OwnedWhisper08 in i4ni server killing everyone tonight banshee cannon spewing plasma everywhere :shit: everyone quit
Yo, you know this is a thread about people accusing others of hacking right? Did you even record whatever the fuck you're talking about?

Sep 24, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
GaGaGaGhoul
SCRAPY said:
[hidden]my list can go on and on lmao...........................................................

scrapy you are a piece of shit pot induced hacker.......... etc..........

scrapy you are hacking .............

not to mention i have been said to hack and crash someones servers constantly and i was also blamed for an attack on towards someones website all while i had no computer or internet for the most part for over a month......

i dont know the list can go on and on lmao[/hidden]
Dang it Scrapy! ;) such a hacker! (Sarcasm)

Jun 5, 2016
Gamertag
NukaKV
There was some guy going by the name Player22 that was using aimbot and rapidfire.

edit// shit I think I just bumped an old topic

Jul 21, 2016
Gamertag
Botheredhat360
yesterday i was playing against a guy called Toby on district and he had rapid fire on
It was painful
Other people were calling him out too