halo 2 pc controller/keyboard

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
since there is no headshot hitbox for h2 until the shields are down or unless you do enough damage the controller seems to still be viable with the movement speed and all its not like cs with 3 hitboxes 2 legs same hitbox numbers 1 chest and 1 head.
h2 shields and movement allow the game to be more catered to controller still. im no joke on the pc i pull 50%+ accuracy on quake with a proper mouse against good players
and as i came from it as a controller i wondered if anyone was still playing or would like to rather play with controllers?

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
I play with the controller because well, my left pinky cramps up and i just can't move that hand when im using a keyboard for more than a few minutes or so. Not sure but i think i broke it at one point and didn't notice it... baseball and my left hand was the one with the glove, so im sure i messed it up in baseball along the 10 years or so...

but i play with the controller and every once in awhile keyboard. you get a better response with the keyboard and better aim. I played decently with the m/k variation and im sure if i played with m/k more i would be a lot better than when i use the controller lol. but i cant... :/ so yeah a few ppl with get butt hurt and start calling you a chicken sh!t for using controller and a hacker because of the aim assist controllers have in the game... I hate the aim assist, its annoying and really pretty much only works when you are in a tight spot and it completely throws you off of everything lol its useless...

but anywho its a 50/50 i guess on the subject... half use controller and half use M/K but i think more and more people are using M/K now that the game is about dead anyways :/ lol

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
i just hate how i put my pointer finger over the b and x and use my middle finger for the trigger. you cannot bxr faster then me once i get my rust off it guarenteed. i had fasest bxr and it could be statistically proven. not even anyone on the circuit could touch it

Apr 6, 2013
Nova Prospekt
www.teh-non.com
Gamertag
Grub Xer0
I prefer to use a controller because I've been using it for Halo for the past 13 years. I can't stand when people bitch about controller use. GET OVER IT, if you're so "pro" when using a mouse and keyboard, then why am I still kicking your ass? It seriously doesn't give me an advantage over you. Prime example? Exus, he uses m/k and fucking destroys me.