How much time do you spend playing?

Nov 24, 2016
Gamertag
Ovrclck350
I was standing in line when H2 came out. I actually left a party I was having to go get the game. My roommate came with me and he was drunk and hitting on this girl in line telling her he needed company and she said "Why don't you call one of your girl friend's over to keep you company?" He had a girlfriend waiting back at the party, but he responded with "I'm in line at midnight to buy a video game---how many girls do you think I know?"

In any case, I skipped class the next day or two and played constantly. After a handful of months, or a year--I can't remember, something happened and Bungie had to reset all the stats, so my number of games I played prior to that reset was quite a bunch but the total was zeroed out, but as it sits right now---Bungie says I played 8941 games of Halo 2. (I seem to recall that number being bigger, but maybe I'm wrong.) In any case--I'd calculated it up before that it equated out to over 60 solid days playing Halo 2.

Then the server's went offline and I bought H2 Vista....played for a couple years, had a kid and stopped for a while, played again...stopped a while. It's still my favorite game. I miss Big Team Battle. I miss all the maps. I wish there were only 2 servers on a BTB and standard 4v4 Team Slayer playlist spanning all the maps, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll settle for CTF Coag/District.

Halo 5 isn't bad, but I just still love the gameplay of H2 better. Reload is faster, melee is faster, but the gameplay can be a bit slower.

The short answer to your question though---I play less now than I did, but I've played A LOT.