I was banned and I do not know because if I not used hack

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
Re: Ban

Thanks super sniper and this happened once again I was banned and I do not know why, this is the second time I see it happen to me again.

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
Hello Big TwEEkx, When I log in the launcher appears the left letter in red that says:

Master connection: This is taking a while...-Either your login is invalid or your firewall is blocking us.

By the way the firewall is disabled.

Jul 14, 2017
Gamertag
MANOLTA
Hola Big TwEEkx , Cuando inicio sesión en el lanzador aparece la letra izquierda en rojo que dice:

Conexión maestra: Esto está tomando un tiempo ...- Su login no es válido o su firewall nos está bloqueando.

Por cierto, el cortafuegos está deshabilitado. [/CITAR]
Y pudiste entrar? a mi me sucede lo mismo y no he podido ingresar

Jun 22, 2017
Gamertag
BrS-xCriSs-eTz
No he podido entrar a ningun server por este problema que llevo varios dias y meses y que nadie solucciona este problema
1- me banearon sin yo usar hack
2- cuando me quitaron el ban me sale el problemita de que no hay coneccion con el server

Me dicen que es mi pc o mi internet yo no creo que sea eso el problema ya que a varios usuarion le aparece lo mismo que ami.

I have not been able to enter any server for this problem that I have been several days and months and that nobody solves this problem
1- I was banned without using a hack
2- when they removed the ban I get the problem that there is no connection to the server

They tell me it's my pc or my internet I do not think that's the problem since several users appear the same as me.

Last edited: