I'm Here and I'm...Umm...Well I'm just here.

Mar 22, 2013
North Carolina
Gamertag
Wattson Sucks
Liking the new forum! :)

I'll be somewhat active on the Forum and H2V, but uploading vids I think I am done with. Due to it being a shit laptop and it is currently starting to act up. :x

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
Wattson said:
Liking the new forum! :)

I'll be somewhat active on the Forum and H2V, but uploading vids I think I am done with. Due to it being a shit laptop and it is currently starting to act up. :x
Actually I have the same problem, I can't record for some unknown reason Dxtory isn't working right these days, see you in H2V then, cheers :D

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
"Metal! It comes from hell." -JB

Actually thats more Rock then Metal but I love the cover. You listen to old-school Tenacious D? Fucking epic shizzle.

Fear Factory, Machine Head, Sepultura. Basically anything from Roadrunner Records. Love older M. Manson as well.

I really like Heavy Industrial Electronic shit like NiN, Tool and KMFDM.

Back to older rock; Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Lead Zep, oh yeah. Good 420 tunes, which is like all the time for this guy. Listen to this, its so fucking sick: Stairway to Heaven - Backwards (with lyrics). "Hear why its sung here", "He'll give those with him 666", direct from Satan's lips.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Welcome to the forums Wattson I have played with you a couple of times in H2V and had fun, hope to see you here more :).