Improving aim.

Jul 31, 2020
Gamertag
Wosk1947
So I'm planning to improve my aim with controller and to do this I want:
1) Shut down aim assist
2) Bring the information about accuracy to the main screen in real time
3) Tweak the controller. Change the acceleration zones and intensity of acceleration.
Is it possible to do any of this? In native PC games like CSGO you can do anything through in-game developer's console or through configuration files. In games like Apex Legends you can manually tweak the controller from in-game menu, but I don't know if it can be done here.

Apr 27, 2020
Gamertag
Arash1kage
Well they have a pretty strict ban policy here you know?!? Like I said I´ve gotten banned once on Halo 2 Vista when Moose banned me for flying in a tank on coag (which was the cause of no team kill option) when someone rocketed a wraith that drove!!!

Apr 27, 2020
Gamertag
Arash1kage
As for the topic goes Boneyard 2.5 has reach Dmrt as a starting wep with no aim assist if controller users wanna try playing without aim assist?!?

Jul 31, 2020
Gamertag
Wosk1947
Better not hack or cheat if you wanna play this game?!?
D
Do you even know what a cheat or hack is? It is something that gives you advantage in a game. I want to disable my advantage (aim assist) to make things harder for me and to train. Bringing up additional information on the screen like fps count, k/d count, accuracy count is also not a cheat - it is not a secret information(it even is being shown to you in the end of the match), it does not give you advantage. Every pc online fps allows you to do it. Controller tweak is also not a cheat - you adjust your hardware. Again, every pc online fps allows this, and I can do it in Windows through controller settings, I just wanted to know if Halo 2 itself has such option.

Apr 27, 2020
Gamertag
Arash1kage
There is a program to disable aim assist on controller, not sure if you can find it on this site tho. And like I said earlier Boneyard 2.5 has Reach DMR with no aim assist as starting wep if you put the weapons on default.