Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
4th July ,2015
In the Morning there were servers as usual and then after playing nearly 1 hour everyone got booted from A0000Tweek4 Server and i found people playing on I4NI
then around 10 - 20 min after that,
There were no servers in Browse games
It keeps telling "Search in Progress".

and in the LIVE there are:
Total servers :Not Available
Current public servers :Not available
all were not available
see this image :

I asked other person he also said same thing, So i thought hosting a custom game and inviting others and found them telling cant join.None could join me....
i tried after 2 hours thinking to be my network problem and found everyone having same issue........
Is this end of Halo 2 vista LIVE Multiplayer ? :(

Attachments

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
was getting that too, thought it was just me, but after some time it got the server list but idk maybe we have to ask them at 343 to reset the server computer? lol

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
I also can't find any games...
My servers are still connected to live and "Online - in pregame lobby"

This happened before, last summer I think. An update was released eventually and the people were able to see games again.

Jul 4, 2015
Gamertag
I Ph0eNiX I
Having the same issue, when I click live on the main menu under server stats it says total games: Not Available for each category, and also can't find any games on server list.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
it is the server computer at microsoft, the server is offline* i contacted someone and they are going to relay the msg to someone that can fix the issue lol -_-

also could be that the server computer has changed its IP so who knows at the moment of what to do...lol

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Say it ain't so. It has happened before so we should wait a few days before freaking out. Its very likely the main "server" is a single virtual instance with little to no human attention. I doubt they check on it very often, even monthly.

What with Halo: Online, and lotsa signs pointing at tMCC coming to Win10, I think we will have little to worry about.

Jul 6, 2015
Gamertag
mr goldeen
damn i hop on for the first time in months to this shit fuck, pour up i guess..
:alien: KUSH ALIENS :alien:

Jul 5, 2014
Gamertag
YoshinJaaa
Just got in contact with Xbox Support via Twitter about the master server issue. Hopefully we can get a server restart and have the game browser working again. For the time being, does custom games via Game Invites work?

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
YoshinJaa said:
Just got in contact with Xbox Support via Twitter about the master server issue. Hopefully we can get a server restart and have the game browser working again. For the time being, does custom games via Game Invites work?
Custom games via invite do NOT work for me ... :(

Jul 5, 2014
Gamertag
YoshinJaaa
| SCRAPY | said:
yeh contacted, xbox support, Bravo, and the forums, not sure what will happen... maybe theyll just let it die off lol
I have a feeling that they are trying to take it down quietly, but hopefully that is not the case.

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
| SCRAPY | said:
yeah no response from anyone _-_ too bad we cant redirect the game to a server somewhere that can show all the games for us lol
I'm thinking of setting up a VPN and running the dedicated server in LAN mode... People would connect to VPN and play via the "Network" option...

Nov 1, 2014
Big TwEEkx said:
| SCRAPY | said:
yeah no response from anyone _-_ too bad we cant redirect the game to a server somewhere that can show all the games for us lol
I'm thinking of setting up a VPN and running the dedicated server in LAN mode... People would connect to VPN and play via the "Network" option...
That option works{TEXT}
The game appears and disappears :mad: It's horrible.. Not even using a native LAN.