Lastest News for Halo 2 COOP?

Oct 9, 2014
Gamertag
RoboBlawck
Hello there, so I just got back to Halo again and I'm trying to find if theres any new updates to the Halo COOP? So far I haven't found any. Can anyone hit me up with most latest news?

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Current methods of halo 2 coop involve using a custom main menu, and forcing a Single player engine while in a multiplayer lobby
This was very hit and miss, and overall coop performance wasn't exceptional. Its not been worked on for some time, so theres no new updates

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
If you want, try messaging Himanshu01 and see if he might have a version that's somewhat (to any extent) updated. But like Teddy said, it hasn't been worked on in a while, so there probably isn't a updated version.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Restoring co-op/split-screen is one of the many features H2.5 would enable, a project that is still being worked on.

The original maps do not support co-op play very well because some maps are missing a secondary player spawn.

Whereas one issue with split-screen is the resolutions/aspect ratios are based on OG Xbox settings, which means a low res of 480 by whatever. Another issue is the inputs, Himanshu thinks he might be able to fix that, I have sent him the files so that he can compile and test his own custom mainmenu (H2.5) content.

I have many goals for the PC iterations of Halo, its a damn shame that we do not have any proper Halo co-op yet, but it will happen, eventually.