Login In Issue

Nov 21, 2017
Gamertag
Kinbas99
Guys, recently moved in to my new house, and i tried registering in to this game, but it turns out that im banned, assuming the last owners of the house ALSO played this game and went against the rules and regulations, if anyone can just help me unban myself from this game. Im a big FAN of Halo 2, played it since the xbox but obvs theres no servers so i moved to PC. Very disappointing that i cant play this as i am banned :(

Jun 23, 2015
That's not how our ban system works. It's not a simple IP ban. Additionally, you won't be unbanned until you admit to hacking and apologize for your actions in the Drama Spot section of the forum. Please don't waste our time by lying because that'll only result in a longer ban and public ridicule from everyone here.

If you indeed believe that you were mistakenly banned, post your in game account name here and we'll get back to you

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
I have also experienced this problem. I was flying home on JetBlue trying to play the cartographer projector on the flywifi but I was not able to login. did the last person to play on JetBlue get banned?

NukeULater

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Mar 20, 2016
Gamertag
NukeULater6558
Probably that's why the last owners sold the house, they couldn't play H2PC online.You got fooled man :(, you should try getting a refund and get the hell out of there.

Nov 21, 2017
Gamertag
Kinbas99
Why would i lie about something like that? -_- Thats just pathetic mate, i just came to play this game as it was my passion when i was younger playing on the xbox, whoever did a hack isnt from me... Lol