Message to 343i getting some help from 343i

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Now what if we could get a message through to 343i or the top bosses of Microsoft some how or some way to bring something to Halo 2 PC or Halo PC gaming in general...

For starters,
Updating Halo 2 PC to fix the crash for everyone, in a downloadable content update through LIVE.
Updating the CO-OP
Updating the Game to do Split-Screen
Updating the Map Editor
Updating the Game in general to play on more operating systems
Updating the Game to be Free2Play...

Toss out some ideas out there and maybe throw out the link to this thread out on Twitter and 343i sites, email it to people at Microsoft or heck even send them Real Mail through an actual letter containing a dvd of the fixes and many of the things the Halo 2 Vista/PC community has done to support this game where they 343i/Microsoft has failed us in failing to support the game etc...

343N

Members
Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
P90 the Pyro
| SCRAPY | said:
Now what if we could get a message through to 343i or the top bosses of Microsoft some how or some way to bring something to Halo 2 PC or Halo PC gaming in general...

For starters,
Updating Halo 2 PC to fix the crash for everyone, in a downloadable content update through LIVE.
Updating the CO-OP
Updating the Game to do Split-Screen
Updating the Map Editor
Updating the Game in general to play on more operating systems
Updating the Game to be Free2Play...

Toss out some ideas out there and maybe throw out the link to this thread out on Twitter and 343i sites, email it to people at Microsoft or heck even send them Real Mail through an actual letter containing a dvd of the fixes and many of the things the Halo 2 Vista/PC community has done to support this game where they 343i/Microsoft has failed us in failing to support the game etc...
I'll be honest, you're asking for way too much for a game with a population of 20 people. And h2? Free to play? I don't think that's ever gonna happen.
I just want it on steam and fix the game in general (mouse acceleration and all that jazz). AMD drivers are still up (for halo 3) and the Steam Groups are still there for Halo 1, 2, and 3 so it's likely it'll go on steam.

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
Baby SlaYaN
of course we would love to see more attention on updates for halo pc gaming. but like mentiond above they just need to bring Halo 1-3 to steam. possibly all the games. Take my money, just let me play the damn game so we can grow a bigger population! aaaaand. ranks are pretty much a most if you dont want to constantly getting matched with newbs like in COD or some other game like that