Milikingcowlord

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
looks like this guy or guys that plays just like someone or some people i was playing the other day, someone or some people that are in a clan that he and his little buddies says he never hacks and he is a good player and they too play the same and say they dont hack and i suck and cant play and blame everything on hacking lol...

yet the gameplay from this guy is exactly like the guy(s) im talking about...

they shoot and snap and snap and shoot at you... and side shoot like crazy and shoot you around the corner in a split second....

he plays just like that sausage guy and a few of his buddies and some others in wan/hsk, not saying that err one hacks, but a few people in some clans that have been around... just tend to play unfair like lots and lots lol esp those whom have played with that xcodered guy in the past...

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
SCRAPY said:
looks like this guy or guys that plays just like someone or some people i was playing the other day, someone or some people that are in a clan that he and his little buddies says he never hacks and he is a good player and they too play the same and say they dont hack and i suck and cant play and blame everything on hacking lol...

yet the gameplay from this guy is exactly like the guy(s) im talking about...

they shoot and snap and snap and shoot at you... and side shoot like crazy and shoot you around the corner in a split second....

he plays just like that sausage guy and a few of his buddies and some others in wan/hsk, not saying that err one hacks, but a few people in some clans that have been around... just tend to play unfair like lots and lots lol esp those whom have played with that xcodered guy in the past...
I completely agree with you. These guys turn their hacks on/off and have some skill but chose to hack anyway.

Milikingcowlord's gamertags:

FlukeyCat184
Milikingcowlord
NINJASOVER9000

Be on the lookout..