Petition: H2PC On Steam****

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
http://www.change.org/petitions/343-ind ... c-on-steam

Halo 2 PC shall not be forgotten, left behind and labled as Legacy Tech. Halo 2 PC should be forever played day in and day out by all to enjoy.

Release Halo 2 PC on to Steam.

Either Free or at a price of say 1 to 5 Dollars?

Many would surely buy the game on Steam for those prices.

Sign it, Sharing Is Caring so share it with everyone!!!

(It could happen and it could not happen, but at least we can get some motion on the ocean for releasing some kind of Halo FPS on Steam. Even if it will be buggy Halo 2 PC and let 343i know that there is some people that would love to see Halo on Steam lol)

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
Superter
Obviously supported your petition Scrapy but only 40 sigs so far, disappointing to say the least for THE game that started online gaming. Maybe there are only 40 of us H2V fanatics left??

Mar 15, 2013
Unfortunately, that sounds about right. We PC gamers of Halo seem to be in the minority. Everyone seems to only want a console version or Anniversary edition rather than a purely great open experience like semi got with H2PC. Here's hoping for the best with the petition Scrap!

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Twin,

Its because we want to create new content and those big meanies in Redmond want us to consume expansive, did I say expansive?... I meant expensive DLC, just like Hungry Hungry Hippos.

See Exhibit "A":

H2PC never had a chance, not with the cut down H2EK, 48 map limit, custom restrictions, included MS employee nudity, Xbox Live Gold required (at first), Win Vista & DX10 being required when few had either. :(

See Exhibits "B" & "C":

On top of that we've had some admins who think they own H2v banning people left and right for no reason. This did not help encourage the community to do anything but quit the game.

See Exhibit "D":

---

SUMMARY:

The possibility of these games coming to Steam is our only hope. For his name was Gaben.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
ONLY 30 MORE SIGS TO 100 people signed!!! :)

I know it is not nearly enough but hey... if we can post it out there to get at least 30+ more We will close the petition and submit it to 343i and Microsoft.