Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Re: Pheonix double jumping (flyhacking) in mid air

Sad turn of events.

Pheonix you will be banned, until you submit an appeal then you will have to wait a week like everyone else.

Jul 4, 2015
Gamertag
I Ph0eNiX I

k so. this was a private, closed game. Tweek was party host, I had permission from him to fly hack in order to kill a colombian who had flyhacked to the top of the map the previous game. I didn't realize i had them enabled the next game, though it wasn't a problem, as I turned them off right after. It was allowed. Don't try to be a prick and try to get people banned who don't actually hack head hunter.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot

I Ph0eNiX I said:
k so. this was a private, closed game. Tweek was party host, I had permission from him to fly hack in order to kill a colombian who had flyhacked to the top of the map the previous game. I didn't realize i had them enabled the next game, though it wasn't a problem, as I turned them off right after. It was allowed. Don't try to be a prick and try to get people banned who don't actually hack head hunter.
Phoenix, we do not condone using hacks to kill other hackers that just creates chaos and loss of order.

There was no reason to have to fly up there when Tweek should have simply have just ended the game and moved on. Using hacks to fight hacks, just sends out the message to the +10 random players in your "private closed game" that its okay to hack "sometimes?", it was not private and it did not matter if it was closed. The lobby was completely full of mainly people you don't even know. Even if Tweek gave you permission to hack, that should have been extended to everyone in the lobby then fair is fair.

Headhunter was not trying to get you banned, he was doing the right thing. reporting someone who looked like they were hacking in a gamemode that was not meant for modding, glitching or hacking. You as a staff member of this project should know that hacking of any form is a bannable offense, no matter the situation. If you were not a staff member this would not even be a problem right now. As you would not think you deserve special treatment you would just be another normal member of this project, who decided it would be a good idea to hack. There was a reason we made the ban system and it has a purpose, to remove hackers from the project.

Now I am speculating here, but if you weren't in the Discord and Headhunter didn't call you out on visibly hacking. Who is to say you would never had jumped down from there and said "oops my bad".

You cannot attack someone who is just doing what he should have.

Your ban will be lifted on 10/07/2016