I hope you all are enjoying your day. Since the 0.5 update we have had so much feedback about switching from the LAN netcode to the LIVE netcode. Reactions to the change have been mixed we decided to let both lists be available for use. With this update both lists are available for use and almost all features are available between lists. LIVE list is still in an alpha state and will be worked on to make it up to par with the Network counterpart, but feel free to play games on whichever list your heart tells you to. With that out of the way we thank you for all your support.
- LAN server list reimplemented to allow players to choose between LIVE or LAN
- We found that there are differences in gameplay between the two lists. There will be servers on both lists.
- Custom Packets
- Fixed game taking input while console is open
- Map Downloading, Infection, and GunGame via custom packets
- Added a host check for spawn commands
- Fixed issue with infection sounds playing when objects other than bipeds are destroyed
- Added time countdown for map downloading to prevent AFK players from interfering with starting the game
Last edited by a moderator: