[Released]Prisoner

Mar 15, 2013
Guerilla radio is indeed the same tool by Kornman. He gave me the source a while back and as of now I'm trying to implement a compatible animation, collision, physics and render model compiling ability. But due to lack of tidbits missing and research, it's going very slow.

As for the weapons tags and other useful items, I'm going through my reconstructed source now and I will forward what I can after relinking tags to a more sharable directory structure instead of my "all over the place" crap like that is my working directory.

Also I am currently relighting Construct and adjusting a few things. Due to "super" lighting taking 4 days to raycast, it will be about a few weeks

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
This sound awesome Twin, hope you finish that Construct remake as it looks really good. Do you also have that sniper tags made I saw on your YT video playing on Construct?

Mar 15, 2013
Not sure if you mean actual sniper or something similar. As of now I can't seem to locate any of my sniper rifle tags. Construct should go well if lighting ever finishes lol. Been running it on a simple Low setting and as of now 3 days later....it is still only 64% done.

Mar 15, 2013
Ah yes, that was a test import of the G6 Sniper from CoD Black Ops if i remember right. I didn't set it up right and I had some uvw issues with the gbxmodel converter.

As for Powerhouse it was finished, although not to my 100% satisfaction. Since the map was done entirely by hand rather than by rip, it's expected. I will release the map alkng with about 7 more unreleased ones as soon as I get Construct finished up. Map work is slow since i work 8-7 everyday. Be patient with me lol

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Sounds great and take your time, we are not in a hurry as the game is in a pretty good shape now (no more XBL messing up etc). And sorry Beazt for hijacking the thread, you did a great job with Prisoner :cool: !

Mar 15, 2013
As in the "Baltic" variety? If so, sorry also and fantastic to see you again bro. Glad you kelt up with fantastic work and ideas. If I can ever help, let me know.

Jul 19, 2014
Gamertag
UF Beazt
Twinreaper said:
As in the "Baltic" variety? If so, sorry also and fantastic to see you again bro. Glad you kelt up with fantastic work and ideas. If I can ever help, let me know.
Yeah, I used to go by Baltic Beazt. I haven't really kept up with anything halo related ever since I abruptly left the community and by extension H2MT years ago. It's great to be back though and even better to see familiar faces :) .