Sign in issues and a question

Dec 27, 2017
Gamertag
RUNNN AWAYYY
So when i registered and signed up for this I signed in with my Xbox Live Account. When i open up the game do I use that to login, or did I miss something? I didn't set a password and my GT is the same as my XBL GT. also I signed up for this a while ago and now those old credentials don't work anymore either. However It should be known that i don't really car about the first one since i hardly used this.

Dec 27, 2017
The thing you have to do is when you open launcher you have to click register & create a account in order to login sucessfully.
The Account you used in this website & the account you will use to login in launcger are completely different.
I use my Discird accout to login here & I have created a diffrent account by clicking the register button in launcher in order to login & play the game.

Dec 27, 2017
Gamertag
RUNNN AWAYYY
The thing you have to do is when you open launcher you have to click register & create a account in order to login sucessfully.
The Account you used in this website & the account you will use to login in launcger are completely different.
I use my Discird accout to login here & I have created a diffrent account by clicking the register button in launcher in order to login & play the game.
OHHHHHHHHHH!! see now I feel stupid. lol

Dec 27, 2017
Have you verifed your account by pressing the link which has been sent to your email address?
If not you must do so...