Spectator Mode?

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
you know how you sit out?

you think its possible to have an app for that and have it cycle through players and stuff?

so that way possibly i can load up halo 2 go into a match or something and have it live stream and stuffs?

i have setup my xfire again and have been streaming games and live browser for a bit lol

just wondered if there was something we can do and it can just stream about during the game, and also flycam, it locks the game or something and messes up the game and i cant alt/tab out and stuff... :/ that'd be cool to fly around and stream that stuffs lol

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
If I wanna get MP flycam footage I hide or fly outside of the map, then use Blu Trainer vK2 for flycam.

I wonder if that spectator mode can be set/forced through RTE (real time editing), the main problem I foresee is that it automatically swaps between the other players which makes it hard for the viewer to grasp what is going on in the game.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
I can maybe work something out for you, it was something i wanted to try along time ago.

Apr 6, 2013
Boston, Ma
Gamertag
GUL74
When we get killed in H2V isn't doesn't it put us in a 3rd person view of the other players? Can that be used or manipulated somehow?

Mar 15, 2013
There used to be spectator mode mod for Halo 2 Xbox back in the day. Iirc, it was either DarkShallFall, Grimdoomer or maybe Demonic Sandwich that did it. I can take a look around at all my H2X modding archives and report back what I find.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Twinreaper said:
There used to be spectator mode mod for Halo 2 Xbox back in the day. Iirc, it was either DarkShallFall, Grimdoomer or maybe Demonic Sandwich that did it. I can take a look around at all my H2X modding archives and report back what I find.
That would be awesome and Kant could probably go off of the mods maybe lol

GUL74 said:
When we get killed in H2V isn't doesn't it put us in a 3rd person view of the other players? Can that be used or manipulated somehow?
it could possibly be used, like a flycam that can switch between players, like force your respawn time to like a 100 minutes and let you possbily spawn by pushing a/enter or something :/ lol

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
You can cycle through players, with a controller....
the button was never transferred/mapped out for keyboard even though it's just the A button on the controller.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
supersniper said:
You can cycle through players, with a controller....
the button was never transferred/mapped out for keyboard even though it's just the A button on the controller.
well i know that the a,x,b,y buttons on the keyboard act as the buttons for the controller lol tiss weird, but it would also be sweet to do some of this stuffs and what not lol like have a fly cam that can fly around (like the flycam out now) and then with the press of a button like the flashlight button or grenade switch button we can cycle through players that are on your team or other players during ffa. etc etc etc it'd be kind of sweet to do that stuff