Staff Misconduct Report

Aug 14, 2016
Dear Kantanomo and supersniper,

Tweek, Baked, Phoenix, and Kittykat have pretty much committed treason against this community.

[BBvideo 800,490:19vu159x]https://youtu.be/goeebHqxoMQ[/BBvideo]

Please take appropriate action against them. Know that without UF ShadowTeddy, Project Cartographer is pretty much done for. That means bye bye Halo 2 online multiplayer on PC.

P.S. Yeah i know that i have a pretty shady history, forget about it and focus on the topic!

Apr 20, 2013
Gamertag
Headhunt3r v3
Yeah they have been cancer for awhile, "Don't show Columbians the getting out of uplift video you made because cumbos lag! Only we are allowed to know!" FUCK OFF, its my youtube, I can upload whatever the hell i want, deal with it. Secondly "Nobody but cumbo's hack" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNSWNy9dnY , didn't know pheonix was columbian, hmm... I know that's old drama under the bridge but the current staff has been bringing up old drama and not letting it go for months so I think I am allowed one here, thirdly, talking about staff chat on the public livestream, but when other people mention staff chat, they are worse than you?, fourth and finally, talk about staging videos of people hacking, especially other staff, shouldn't even be a JOKE, like, that is absolutely unacceptable, and fucking childish, I expect that if the project is run the way that it is being run right now the fucking project will die within a year, it now being run by children.

I mean this wholeheartidly

Fuck the current staff, I actually picked up an xbone and am playing halo 2 on mcc and xlink kai because whats the worst that happens there? you get ddosed sometimes? Never in a million years would it just be fucking cancer like this, again, fuck the current staff, I am out unless shit changes

"it doesn't iinvolve you headhunter!!" well not directly, but as someone that worked his ass off laying concrete, gets the news im off thursday and friday, comes home to play halo 2 because i love this game, and this shit happens? I don't want this game to die and it will if it is run but cancerous retards.

Oh and go ahead and remove the forum thread if you want to, I am already screencapping everything in this thread, I know this is what you will do because anytime you have evidence shown against you or are confronted you unlist videos or remove text in the discord or some other dumb shit to cover your asses.

Broey

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Gamertag
Broey Broe
Shit...I didn't know these guys were being pretty cancerous and talking shit about Columbians, what you said headhunter pretty much sums it up, I'll be supporting this even though I don't want to apart of any silly drama that gets thrown about :\ Hope this gets resolved soon.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
So leave the Discord server, leave the forums and you'll never see or hear from us again.

Jun 23, 2015
Lol yes because what happens in Discord directly affects your in game experience Headhunter. You know why you lost that FFA game every single time then rage quit? Obviously because all the drama on discord gave you performance anxiety.

And superhornet, what a coincidence viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4457

Apr 20, 2013
Gamertag
Headhunt3r v3
How exactly does apparently me rage quitting (which im not remembering what ur talking about but lets assume i did) relate to this discussion at all? You can't think of a good reply to me therefore, you are resorting to Childish insults, are yah gonna call me faggot next? gtfo

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
The whole 'don't like it then leave' mentality is a inappropriate approach in regards to dealing with issues within the community.
There should be a way to openly discuss on issues and concerns from the community without the need for childish behaviour.

The last thing this community needs, is to have a falling out.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Or... you can stop holding the Staff accountable for every mistake that happens. The good they do COMPLETELY out weighs the "harm"

However if we are to have a toxic community that only criticizes mistakes and demands change rather than forgive and move on. Then the mentality of if you don't like it leave is completely valid. Because I'd rather get rid of the bad eggs and grow from there, rather than cater to them and constantly have my back watched and judged.