Terrible Community. EVERYONE SHOULD LEAVE THIS SITE

Do we want to keep treating our valuable long time halo players like shit?

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2017
Gamertag
waffvle
Just got false banned, by some retarded staff that is believing anything he sees. Is this what our halo community has come too? having autistic staff? This is just really sad. i used to play halo since it came out, and i finally discover a way to play it again, and the staff on this piece of shit community decides to ban me PERMA for someone ELSE enabling the fly hack. and first of all, who the fuck singles of somebody and PERMAS them over a fly hack? guess we have butthurtt staff too :/

Anyways i HIGHLY suggest everyone just leave this community. Nobody should be treated like this, especially after i EVEN COMMENTED and gave a nice legit explanation of what actually happened. Thoes kids are lucky i even commented my side, of the story. How fucking sad is it, that i was nice enough to explain the real story, THEN I GET BANNED. LOL. fucking kids own this site.

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN!

Jun 23, 2015
False banned? I saw the video, you were clearly flyhacking. Then you went on to lie like a little bitch on the forum.

And who said it was a Perma ban? Again you're making up bullshit to compensate for the fact that you did indeed hack. We have a two strike system here, if you admitted your mistake and apologized, you would've been unbanned in 2 weeks.

There was no unfair treatment here, just a crybaby faggot who can't accept reality.

Sep 15, 2017
Gamertag
waffvle
False banned? I saw the video, you were clearly flyhacking. Then you went on to lie like a little bitch on the forum.

And who said it was a Perma ban? Again you're making up bullshit to compensate for the fact that you did indeed hack. We have a two strike system here, if you admitted your mistake and apologized, you would've been unbanned in 2 weeks.

There was no unfair treatment here, just a crybaby faggot who can't accept reality.
Here is a perfect example of another autistic retard who works at this trash community ran by virgins.

I just told you, what you can't read fucking english kid? i said 20 times i wasent hacking, why the fuck would i lie? who the fuck would lie about hacking, i don't give one shit lmao i'm just showing you stupid kids how DUMB you idiots are haha. you literally banned the wrong person, and then you're all ganging up on me when i tryed giving my side of the story. Just fucking sad. this generation is just full of virgins like you. LEARN HOW TO RUN A FUCKING COMMUNITY.

Apr 1, 2013
Gamertag
Fasterbigman
Honestly if you don't like how things are run here you can just leave people work day and night to make sure this game is working right and up to standards so please before you come at us with your bullshit please understand you are the fuck tard that won't show us that we are wrong if I remember right we check ips and ids before we ban if you matched then you were hacking on top of the proof you fuck wit so please before you say no one know how to run shit here please do your research

Jun 23, 2015
"I don't give one shit" yet in that other thread you were literally on your hands and knees about to suck some dick to get unbanned

You're a tool.

Sep 15, 2017
Gamertag
waffvle
"I don't give one shit" yet in that other thread you were literally on your hands and knees about to suck some dick to get unbanned

You're a tool.
The fuck are you smoking kid, where in hell did i ever ask to be unbanned. Like i said i could give one shit. i just learned how HORRENDOUS this shit community is. its literally filled with virgins. you kids act like ur mommy dont give you enough attention or some shit. You can't even tell the difference between me exploiting the truth about the abuse thats going on, and me being banned. this is hilarious, the more idiots comment the better this gets.

The whole community will soon realize how fucking autistic you idiots are and just troll you idiots to death.

NukeULater

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Mar 20, 2016
Gamertag
NukeULater6558
I request a permanent ban on this kid (from both the forums and the game).Do you guys agree with me?

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Well he remains banned until he follows the proper procedures. Which I doubt will happen, because why would he stay in this "terrible community."

waffvle, please show me on the video where they touched you:
Hint, its at 0:16. Who knows how long you were flyhacking, could have been the entire game. I dont have proof of the entire game but I do have this little snippet of proof. I don't tolerate hacking. I don't tolerate players who lie about hacking. I do tolerate your pathetic little rants on this site because it makes me feel better about myself. Please continue.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
hackers dont say they hack yet there is video proof that you were. appeal to get unbanned or just not play, idk why its taking you so long to figure this out. however telling everyone to leave this site while you had a bad experience is not how things work. youre probably the type of person to review something on yelp for 1 star because your ass wasnt kissed