Thank You and Wishlist -Please read-

Sep 11, 2016
Gamertag
sabadoge
I want to start by saying that the people that made this are heroes. Myself and 2 other friends downloaded and played this last night. One friends had a problem with the game and someone from the official Discord logged into his computer via teamviewer and fixed it. You guys are seriously awesome. We had so much fun and when I would host a game I would have 16 players in a matter of minutes every time. Thank you guys so much

That being said, I do have one thing that is keeping this from being absolutely perfect.... hackers... There were a handful of guys that would join my game often and completely ruin it. It was very unfortunate.

Wishlist:

- I know nothing practical can be done to stop the hackers and I don't expect there to be... but, it would be EXTREMELY helpful if me, as a host, has the ability to kick and ban these players. This would go a long way in stopping the problem. If these players are getting kicked and banned instantly, they will start to realize they are wasting their time and will either quit or stop playing. If this power is too much to give to a host because of the chance of admin abuse, please atleast implement a voting system and let democracy stop these hackers. Last night would have been the best night of video games in the last 5 years of my life if I was able to stop the hackers

Thanks again for creating this and keep up the good work.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Update: account system is in place and we are actively banning hackers from the project. Peer host banning is being worked on, but if you get a hacker in your game, report them to the wall of shame or the Discord server, and we will ban and they will be removed from the game