Valve Left For Dead 3

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
http://games.kitguru.net/pc-gaming/jon- ... -4-dead-3/

August 6th, 2013 at 11:58 am -
It was back in early June that we spotted an entry for Left 4 Dead 3 on Steam’s registry and now we have further confirmation that it’s unannounced but in the works. A visitor to Valve’s HQ, snapped a picture of a monitor that when zoomed in on, shows a reference to not only Left 4 Dead 3 but also Source 2
Now of course, some people are crying foul, asking why exactly Valve would let random visitors take pictures of its screens? And of course, this could all be intentional. Valve is known for playing games with its fans, whether it’s with sneaky announcements or full blown ARGs.
l4d Valve visitor outs Left 4 Dead 3

I bet Ted Carson is kicking himself right now
Most of the pictures (which can be found here) focus on DotA 2 development and the ongoing International championship series, it was only that one screen that dropped the ball on anything unconfirmed.
Of course if you want real proof that Left 4 Dead 3 is coming, you only have to look at this site that popped up a few weeks ago.
KitGuru Says: While I found the first two L4D games fine, I didn’t play through any of it more than a couple of times. I appreciate why people enjoy it, but it’s just so mindless. The versus play was a bit better, but it just didn’t grab me in the way it did others. But that’s just me. Are you guys big fans of the series?
[Thanks AGB]