What are grounds for a ban? (and more)

Apr 6, 2016
Gamertag
PedoDeChocha
Hi, I would like to know what is grounds for an IP ban in this game. I used to play with a sensitivity mod so I could get better turn speed on my xbox 360 controller, but I wasn't banned for that. Is that grounds for getting banned under the project cartographer version of Halo 2 online? I have to ask, because I used xpadder to be able to play Combat Evolved online, and they banned me for hacking, like idiots, and this also happened in Critical Strike, when I was playing it.

Also, I would like some links to that awesome rank-up mod, and I wonder if there is a mod that records your cross-game stats. If someone could link me to that, that would be awesome.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Modding Tools are to ONLY be used in lobbies/games where its appropriate to do so.
That means players can use mods in games that are suitable for said modding (So the variant needs to explicitly highlight what you are doing)

You cannot use modding tools to gain an advantage over other players, This will get you banned.

Sensitivity Mods and FOV mods are fair game, Sndrec's Mouse tool is the most recommended tool to have when playing Halo 2.