Apeal

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Re: Bye all

His last night before becoming a nomad and telling legends of a place far from the sands of Sandtrap. Endlessly wandering through wasteland in hopes to find his biri biri, unfortunately God of Left [Rude Yoshi] didn't bother him with anything. Instead he use his ohack to fly through the sky in his warthog. That was the last thing he saw as his eyes close....the last words he hear is{TEXT}

Jan 29, 2017
Re: Bye all

Jimenez fabian said:
Please admins I can not take any more please I want to be like before I do not want to go on like this
And so he wandered, out into the Great Unknown, never returning...
All because of this little scamp of a brother...

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
I was banned by hacker

Please admins I'm back here, it's been a long time and I ask you another apology to please remove the ban.
Please, I have taken a great lesson this will never happen ... I believe that I am the only one who gave me permanent ban and I am still here, please Mr. Bg TwEEkx give me a chance everything will change.

Jun 23, 2015
Re: I was banned by hacker

How do we know you're truly sorry? I want a picture of you on your knees, hands together, and a single tear in the left eye. Then maybe I'll be persuaded to lift tweek's heavy nuts from your account.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
HACK

Please gentlemen, believe me it is true that I am totally sorry, please admins and especially Mr. TwEEkx and all others please demen this opportunity has already passed approximately 7 months that I am not playing please I beg you on my knees.SORRY

please remove the ban

Challenge to play some of the admins a vs in halo 2 via tunngle, if I win I remove the ban and if my opponent wins you take the decision please