ElusoryKitty5 cheated in a public zombie game

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
LOLL OMFG.

But seriously. This goes so much further than just kitty. You hear clear acknowledgement of the fact that he was hacking and it went ignored by the other staff. #Plotthickens.

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
MLGTRUMP420DANK
Listen to me when I say this people, the H2V staff does not care about you, they don't care about you. They care about their own power and interests. This is why I am officially entering my bid to be elected to a staff position. Vote for me because I will drain the swamp and together we will make Project Cartographer Great Again. It's been far far too long that we had a staff that knew what they are doing. I've been very succesful, so I know what I'm talking about OK. Everybody knows that I have run some of the biggest and brightest H2V clans around, the guys we have on staff now? They are nothing more than corporate interests, these guys do not know what they are doing, not like me. And don't get me wrong there are some good people on the staff, but most of them are not working in your interest. We know that they aren't working in your interest because they let all the Kantanomos go overseas to china and /pol/. I am going to put big time 30% tarrifs on /pol/ and we are going to bring back our Kantanomos folks, we are going to bring them back.

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
MLGTRUMP420DANK
When Project Cartographer picks its staff, they’re not picking the best. They’re not picking you. They’re not picking you. They’re picking people that have lots of problems, and they’re pushing those problems onto us. They’re bringing hacks. They’re bringing crime. They’re Columbophobic. And some, I assume, are good people.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Welp. Give em' the ban hamerooni and he can come on and appeal.
I doubt staff would be changed over this, they can bend the rules as they see fit. But I guess if he does it again it's a perma ban.