H2V Christmas Community Montage 2016!

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"​
Hey guys, I am announcing today that I will be making a Christmas community montage for this year and I want to go ahead and make this thread so that people have plenty of time to go ahead and start gather clips together to submit.

[BBvideo 800,490:1k3j0tgy]http://i.imgur.com/DEQmwUu.mp4[/BBvideo]
First off, anyone and everyone is more than welcome to submit clips! However, there is no guarantee just because you submit clip(s) that they will make it in the montage just keep that in mind!

Second, there is no specific resolution or frame rate that you have to have the clip recorded at, just please try to submit clips that are at least somewhat smooth and it is clear enough to see what is going on.

For sending clips, put them in a zip folder or a ".rar" format and upload them to a simple site such as Google Drive, MEGA, Dropbox, or some other easy to use file sharing site. As long as it is easy for me to retrieve your files, any site you wish to use will be fine.

Once you have your clips uploaded just message me the link to them on this site in a private message, or you can link them to me on discord if you are in the H2PC discord channel.

Lastly, I want to ask you to please submit clips no later than December 20th this way I have enough time to go through all the clips and put them together.

I plan to release it on either Christmas eve or Christmas day! So get dem clips!

Aug 14, 2016
I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I am gonna be playing a lot! I will be in 100% positive behavior! NO CHEATING! I certainly learned my lesson!