How can I change the language of the voices in the campaign?

May 2, 2019
Gamertag
Croire
how I change the language of voices in game, for example. to put the campaign in Latin Spanish.
I understand that the dev replacing the .map files of the campaign, is this true?

Jul 7, 2016
Chill Out
h2v.halomaps.org
Gamertag
Z70XFire
Yes, you will need the campaign map files of the game in the language you wish to play in. Otherwise, you will need to install Halo 2 from a DVD or ISO that is in the language you are looking for.

Oct 26, 2018
It would make sense if it was in the campaigns .map files though. Because the MP announcers voice changes when I set it to japanese and the campaign dialogue stays in english.

If anyone knows where I can find a japanese h2v ISO please tell me (if one even exists, I know a H2x version is out there)

Jul 7, 2016
Chill Out
h2v.halomaps.org
Gamertag
Z70XFire
I am talking about singleplayer maps and not multiplayer maps, apologies for not making that clear in my last post. From what I have tested using the Spanish version Scrapy provided, I was able to get the Spanish campaign to load without crashing the game by taking its campaign maps, its single_player_shared.map, and replacing them over the maps from a fresh English Halo 2 install. Judging by that I assume using the same steps on versions of the game in other languages would work the same if for whatever reason someone only had the map files and not the game install itself.