Its been along time..Remember HSG Hell Demon/Ask Supa Ninja?

Jan 24, 2017
Gamertag
SuPaNiNjA
Well that's me. I was with HSG for along time. Then we moved to AsK. Then I hosted Servers at the same time Mostermoose was hosting his. I hosted the AsK servers.

I am SupaNinja... I am back...

If your a OG Veteran from the beginning you have seen me and now.. [Terminator Voice] "I'M BACK".

I left the H2V scene mostly because of the birth of Reach and halfway through the lifespan of Reach I just stopped gaming. I had shutdown all of my servers and had some serious life issues that i had to correct. Well it's been what like 6-7 years maybe?

If you remember me great... If not we'll hi I am a pretty decent h2v player and look forward to playing online.

Godbless you guys... Have a great day.

Jan 24, 2017
Gamertag
SuPaNiNjA
Re: Its been along time..Remember HSG Hell Demon/Ask Supa Ni

My new GT is "TheHoneyBadger" ... Lol... Things change..

Jan 24, 2017
Gamertag
SuPaNiNjA

Today I spent about $400 and got a Xbox One S, Halo MCC and Halo 5...

My new GT is " H2VSuPaNiNjA "

That is just for my immediate H2V buddies...

Just wanted to represent where i came from... :cool:

Hope i didnt break any forum rules by posting my GT. This weekend I'll actually sit down and read through all the forum rules. My life is so busy i just wanted to play Halo with the best crew on planet earth while I had time. I'm a tad rusty, but for some reason i'm still a beast in Swat... I know Disturbed would call me a NooB for playing swat, but gotta start back somewhere. LoL

SuPaNiNjA

Feb 27, 2017
Gamertag
Avian Savior

Damn, it's been a long time since I've seen you.

I used to hang out with Cloud's guys back on CE and into H2v before it all fell apart and the servers stopped working.