• -Water Override
  • Anti-Cheat Fix for Auto Look Centering
  • Melee Fix
  • Santa Hats
  • Changed to Experimental Rendering Changes
  • Removed ~ from opening Advanced Settings
  • Fixes to OGH2

Comments

Thank you very much for this update, I have been in charge of distributing the information to the rest of the discord channels, it has fallen as an early Christmas gift for many of us, I will proceed to play and look for a bug or see what new ideas we can implement, I appreciate additionally, it has been taken into account my Spanish translation for the advanced configuration menu, and having removed the ~, but I think many will appreciate correcting the false positive of the automatic centering if you have a merry Christmas
_____
Muchas Gracias por esta actualización, me he encargado de distribuir la información al resto de canales de discord ha caído como regalo anticipado de navidad para mucho de nosotros procederé a jugar y buscar algún bug o ver que nuevas ideas podemos implementar, agradezco adicionalmente, haya sido tomado en cuenta mi Traducción al español para el menú de configuración avanzada, y haber removido la ~ , pero creo que muchos agradecerán el corregir el falso positivo del centrado automático siendo así tengan una feliz navidad

SHORELESS EN ENCERONA.png

Good update, the Christmas hats look very cool, I hope that for the next update we will have the campaign in Spanish.

Buena actualización, los gorros navideños se ven muy geniales, espero que para la próxima actualización tengamos la campaña en español.

Good update, the Christmas hats look very cool, I hope that for the next update we will have the campaign in Spanish.

Buena actualización, los gorros navideños se ven muy geniales, espero que para la próxima actualización tengamos la campaña en español.
can u help me how to play?

Thank you very much for this update, I have been in charge of distributing the information to the rest of the discord channels, it has fallen as an early Christmas gift for many of us, I will proceed to play and look for a bug or see what new ideas we can implement, I appreciate additionally, it has been taken into account my Spanish translation for the advanced configuration menu, and having removed the ~, but I think many will appreciate correcting the false positive of the automatic centering if you have a merry Christmas
_____
Muchas Gracias por esta actualización, me he encargado de distribuir la información al resto de canales de discord ha caído como regalo anticipado de navidad para mucho de nosotros procederé a jugar y buscar algún bug o ver que nuevas ideas podemos implementar, agradezco adicionalmente, haya sido tomado en cuenta mi Traducción al español para el menú de configuración avanzada, y haber removido la ~ , pero creo que muchos agradecerán el corregir el falso positivo del centrado automático siendo así tengan una feliz navidad

looks Dope

i am having very fun in this game its better than halo 5: Forge on ms store thank u guys for this project i hope u guys will be able to get anniversary graphics working good job guys.

hola buen dia es que me dice que yo estoy baneado de halo y no e hecho nada malo quisiera que me lo quitaran si pueden

Is there any way you guys could port sword fly from halo 2 og to vista in next update? Modding dosen't help with it.
Also skull enabling option isn't available as it was in earlier versions

Last edited:
El problema tambien es que crear servidores es un poco mamon ya que literal no hay una app que te lo haga interactivo